Thank you for checking out my skills.
I’m a writer, editor, and writing educator with decades of experience.
Here’s a brief look at my credentials:
- A Bachelor’s degree and two Master’s degrees, including an M.A. degree in Communications.
- Have written nearly 50 books so far under my own portfolio and edited hundreds more for clients.
- Served as an editor for a national book-selling industry magazine.
- Taught writing and media subjects at conferences and on the University level, both in the U.S. and overseas. Named to Outstanding Educators of America.
- Traveled to 31 countries as an NGO journalist.
- Worked for book publishers and has been the CEO of my own Indie publishing company for 28 years.
My diverse portfolio includes public relations writing, advertising copywriting, news writing, magazine articles, technical writing, fiction books, nonfiction books, book ghostwriting, documentary film scripts, course curriculum, and online content.
I have served clients and students in 77 countries from my base in Southern California.
Where are the books I have written for clients?
I can’t show them to you because I have an ironclad privacy agreement with my clients so their clients will never know I ghost-wrote their book. You will have the same guarantee.
Nevertheless, here are a few of the many nonfiction books I have written under my own name so you can judge the quality of my work before you engage my services.