Thank you for checking out my skills.
I’m a writer, editor, and writing educator with decades of experience.
Here’s a brief look at my credentials:
- A Bachelor’s degree and two Master’s degrees, including an M.A. degree in Communications.
- Has written over40 books so far under own portfolio, and for others, and edited hundreds more for clients.
- Served as an editor for a national bookselling industry magazine.
- Taught writing and media subjects at conferences and on the University level, both in the U.S. and overseas. Named to Outstanding Educators of America.
- Traveled to 31 countries as an NGO journalist.
- Worked for book publishers and have been the CEO of my Indie publishing company for 28 years.
My diverse portfolio includes public relations writing, advertising copywriting, news writing, magazine articles, technical writing, fiction books, nonfiction books, book ghostwriting, documentary film scripts, course curriculum, and online content.
I have served clients and students in 78 countries from my base in Southern California.
Where are the books I have written for clients?
I can’t show them to you because I have an ironclad privacy agreement with my clients, so their clients will never know I ghost-wrote their book. You will have the same guarantee.
Here are a few of the many nonfiction books I have written under my name, so you can judge the quality of my work before you engage my services.